Micro SPF3 Evo brushed flight controller for small brushed drone projects. Pair this up with 4 small brushed motors, and you're in for a world of fun. This is a very capable flight controller packed with a ton of features, wide compatibility and a great price point. It works with most receivers, and is 2s compatible. Please make sure you read the information below and view the product pictures to understand the setup options. These are clone boards.
RadioC is very happy with the quality of these boards, and they are fully covered by our standard warranty.
Item Name: SP RACING F3_EVO_Brush Flight Control
1. F3_EVO_Brush is in the revision on the basis of the F3 EVO SP RACING, it is a 32bits brush flight controller based on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware.
2. The flight control support 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply, 2S power can bring flying experience more violence.
3. Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V
4. Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight
5. With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
6. Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
7. With battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
8.In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor, including 1020 coreless motor.
Before applying power, pay attention to the battery voltage selection.
The default shipping is 1S (4.2V); When using 2S, first need to disconnect the short contacts 1S, and then put the two pads on the 2S.
Prohibit shorted together the three pads at the same time.
1. DSM receiver soldered directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF software configuration UART3.
2. PPM and SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2, SBUS signal in the CF software configuration UART2.
1 x SP RACING F3_EVO_Brush Flight Control