How do I return an item?
Where goods are faulty and the fault is confirmed, please contact us to have your cost of UK Royal Mail 1st Class return postage refunded to you. Items bought in error or returned for any reason other than a fault are returned at the
To be categorized as faulty an item must have an actual physical defect before your use of it occurred, or have ceased to function as specified with no user caused damage. Items you are unable to make work due to your own qualification
Goods which show obvious signs of use, misuse, or damage are not eligible for refund or replacement. Batteries of any type are
To return an item
1. Contact us at sales (at) radioc.co.uk to let us know the circumstances and confirm the return.
2. Pack the order up suitably.
3. Include a cover note clearly stating your name, the original order number (this serves as your RMA number), and your desired action (refund, replacement, alternative items etc.)
4. Return the item to RadioC, Vitality House, 2/3 Imberhorne Way, East Grinstead, RH19 1RL
Cancelling or changing an order:
If you have placed an order that has not yet shipped and you want to cancel it or change it, please contact us. Our response time to most emails is within one hour and we will be happy to help amend your order as quickly as possible.
Ordered the wrong thing?
If you ordered a part and discovered you actually needed something else, don't worry. As long as the item is still unopened and as new, we will generally swap it for credit to another item up to 60 days from your purchase. Please contact us to discuss the return and we will work something out with you.
What are my legal rights to return drone parts?
If you are in the UK, your rights are covered by the Consumer Rights Act of 2015. This is covered more simply here. The main point is that your parts must arrive in
1. You have the right to return anything, provided you have not modified it in any way, for up to 30 days. (
3. The nature of our hobby means the intended
4. The purpose of these items is generally to be flown, not crashed. Crash damage is not
5. Damage to parts which have been soldered or modified, where the fault could have been detected before soldering or modification will not be covered. Where a fault could not have been detected prior to soldering RadioC may accept a return, where the fault is not in our estimation
6. Damage caused by misuse of the item is not covered. Examples include:
An ESC rated for a given number of amps run on a setup known to draw more than this amperage.
Any items powered at the wrong polarity.
Video transmitters powered on without a suitable grounding antenna.
Batteries run beyond their printed C rating.
- Deal of the Day
- Shop by Category
- Ready to Fly
- Complete Kits
- Battery Chargers & Accessories
- Electronic Accessories
- Electronic Speed Controllers
- Flight Control Boards
- FPV Parts
- Multicopter Frames
- Multicopter Frame Parts
- Tools & Handy Hardware
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Gift Cards
- Help & Resources
- About Us & Contact